Thursday, May 14, 2009

I had learn something new during this holiday...

Last sunday i was followed my aunty them go for a "tzu chi" at bukit jalil indoor stadium, and their purpose is to help who are suffer is this world, it is very meaningful....
I had learned many from there, and from there i can feel it that we are very happiness in this world although sometime we cannot get all the things when want it, but is still alive and live in this world with our lovely parents and siblings.
Sometime i will think if my parents not beside me already i will how?especially my mummy, when i think my tears will come out because i really very love her...no one can instead her, she is the best is my life...if other people do not know my mummy they will think that my mummy very fierce but actually she is a very nice person and very friendly...hehe...so don't get scare from my mummy oh...
This few days i was thinking why so many people look good and trust at me, especially my grandma, aunty and uncle them...finally i get the answer already>>>is because my mummy always teach me how to be a good girl, and she teach through scold and bit *when small la...haha*
Last time i was small and dunno why mummy keep scold us, and now i know already...when small she scold i will think why always scold me and bit me, and i dunno why, somemore go and think why cannot like other friend parents like that, talk to them and did not scold them...
But now i had grow up, i know why she always scold and bit me already, because she don't want her daughter be a bad and rude girl...that why i have a good personality TODAY...i am very happy she teach me until be a good girl and know how to think of other people and take care of them, if not may be i will like someone who always let other people say bad on her *want to know who is that?...haha...cannot tell you oh, secret...shhhhh...*
But sometime i very notty make her angry...sorry mummy, i am not purposely make you angry is because sometime you really no give me some freedom, i feel very stress, because i just go out with my friend you keep calling me go back home faster, did not give me some freedom go and relax...
It is not your fault also, because you also want me safety only ask me go back home early...sometime really "mao dun", wants to understand you but i have no freedom, if don't want to understand and go argue with you , i have done wrong...i really dunno how to solve it, just have to wait i really grow up and work already you only can let me go...
But how also i wants to say thank you to you , mummy...because no you then no me, i am good also because of you^^

Mummy, i love you...muacksss

No comments: