Friday, April 17, 2009

Exam Session....

wah....really very long time din post blog edi le...hehe
haiz...final exam coming le...stress start coming to me edi...very fan and worry...so fast still got 2 days to go...then monday is my final edi...

everyday study study...wake up rest awhile then study ...study until afternoon eat then go study again until nite...the whole day just study...very boring la...hehe...

i wan play i wan holiday...
faster la...25 of april faster faster....waiting for u...gambateh oh...run fast abit...haha....
but anywhere i still hav to face the true tat sit for exam and try my best...^^...dun so easy to giv up...

kim kim gambateh oh...u can do it one...dun worry^^

PF and OHR dun bully me oh...dun come out so confusing questions oh...must love me and care of me oh...i very scare u now leh...haha...*sorry, i study until got abit sot edi, pls forgive me*
ok la...bye bye...tomorrow may be i will come bak again ya...muackss

No comments: