Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I WAN FREEDOM!!

today when i wake up i start to stress, coz keep thinking about my exam, like got a stone inside, it was very suffer...i tot today i sleep alte abit one, but my mum suddenly wake me up and ask me wan go out eat or not?...then i keep think wan go or sleep ?...then i think how often i can go out to hav breakfast wit my parents? coz they morning got work one, coz today morning rain so din go out....
finally i make a decision choice to wake up and go out eat wit them...but when i wake up until reach the kopitiam , i still not very happy and no mood coz of exam...eat oso cannot eat well, no mood to eat, coz very worry...i wan to relax but dunno how to relax, dunno y my mind keep think of it...i noe thing pass edi then forget about it, haiz....i really very suffer in tis moment!!
ahhhhhhhhhhh....when reach home i try to online see got fren online or not? and find to chat chat...but no one online, haiz...y?....then i start to study edi, try to dun think edi, when u study got better abit edi, coz i concentrate on it ...but i really feel wan to cry, feel very lonely, may be i still not very strong when face problem and always try to avoid it...
but finally i can do it...now i ok edi....haha...did not think edi le, very happy^^...
KIM DUN WORRY SO MUCH LA....U CAN ONE....I SUPPORT U ALL THE TIME, LOVE U...MUACKSS

No comments: