Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Design For My Blog...

hehe...finally i finish design my blog edi...
wow...very difficult la...but i still dunno how to change the background for my blog, i saw my fren them one very nice but i dunno how to change le...wuwu...
who can teach me?...hehe
haiz, still got one day to go and hav to go exam edi...now i try to make myself relax and dun think so much and stress, if not i will more worry about my exam...

just now went out have supper wit my parents, guess wat i had aet?...haha...*tang tang tang* is satay...haha...emm, so nice to eat...dunno how long din eat edi le...so miss satay...
but hav to keep fit oso, satay very fat one...so oily,haha, if let my baby noe i eat then he sure say me le, "keep fit la, eat so much"...swt!! but coz he wan me heathly only say de la...i understand him, hehe...

No comments: